- Utilizes industry leading practices, best in class tools and proven methodology to produce actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Assess current security technology and processes, against Cyber security maturity framework.
5. Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Detailed application and network security audits using SAST and DAST capabilities to find vulnerabilities and their effects on various components.
DeTaSECURE Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Program is a testing process used to find and categorise as many security issues as is practical in a given amount of time. With varied levels of rigour and a focus on comprehensive coverage, this approach could comprise both automatic and manual steps. With a risk-based methodology, vulnerability assessments can focus on a variety of technological layers, with host, network, and application-layer evaluations being the most common. Penetration testing usually mimics a variety of risks that can endanger your business. During a pen test, it may be examined whether a system can withstand attacks from users who are authenticated and those who are not, as well as from a number of other system roles. With the right scope, a pen test can probe into any area of a system that you require information about.
- Help improve ongoing vulnerability management programs by charting policies and procedures against a set of leading practices.
- Independent perspective to measure the maturity of the program, identify gaps, focus on risk mitigation efforts, and help to prioritize spend.
- Web application security testing services: black box, grey box approach
- Identifying potential vulnerabilities
- Automated and manual analysis of web application
- Test for OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Specific business logic testing based on sector
- Reporting - findings, recommendations
- Security Assessment of the mobile application on iOS, Windows and Android platform to weaknesses which may lead to unauthorized access to business critical information and data.
- Undertake an application walkthrough to understand the functionality of the application
- Identify the threats hampering the security of a mobile application on the Android, Windows and iOS platform
- Verify the security of the mobile applications from the following security perspectives:
- Data protection and privacy
- Session management
- Reverse engineering
- Network connection
- Application logging
- Identify various platform-specific issues faced by the application
- External review of supporting infrastructure
- Focus on network connections and data handling
- Assesses risk of device specific attacks